HOW TO USE
When cooking your fabulous dish make sure you bring the food to the boil and continue boiling for the
recommended amount of time on the stove, burner or fire before transferring the pot to the EasyOven™
- Open the EasyOven™ wide ensuring that the cord is fully extended and out of the way.
- Slide your pot into the EasyOven™ and close immediately pulling the cord tight around the pot to trap any escaping heat.
- Make sure the pot you are using fits into the EasyOven™
- Use the correct size pot for the amount of food needed.
- Have the EasyOven™, within easy reach, but ensuring it is safely away from any fire hazard.
- Keep the lid on and do not place the pot on a cool surface on the way to the EasyOven™. This will make sure heat is not lost in the transfer process.
- Do NOT peep before looking time is up, or heat will be lost!
EasyOven / Made In Australia
Cotton / Polyester blend / Insulated inner
- Wash separately before use
- Do not Rub, Soak, Wring or Bleach
- Hand or Machine Wash (40c)
- Line Dry ONLY
- Do not Dry Clean
- Do not Iron