DAL: LENTIL SOUP
For those times when you like to heat up your tastebuds with some delicious soup!
A wonderful Indian recipe combined with an energy saving method of cooking with EasyOven. Delicious.
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Tumeric Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin Powder
- 1 Chilli Pepper (Finely Chopped)
- 1 x Large Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1 x Large Tomato (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Dal Lentils
- 4 Cups Water
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Heat oil in a pot. Add onion and cook until it softens.
- Add tomato, turmeric,, salt , coriander, cumin and chilli to the mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Add Dal and water. Stir this well mixed.
- Bring to boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and place entire pot into the EasyOven™ and close.
- Leave in EasyOven™ for 1 hour. & Serve