CAULIFLOWER, TURMERIC & GINGER STEW
This spectacularly yellow, vibrant cauliflower is eye catching and so unbelievably delicious.
It is so creamy, and flavoursome with the cauliflower lending itself to the beautiful rich sauce.
Combined with the wonderful flavours of ginger and coconut, these flavours dance on your taste buds to make this a stew to remember.
Cooked in the EasyOven, the cauliflower stays whole and cooked to perfection.
- 1 medium cauliflower, stemmed and cut into bite-size florets
- 420 gram full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a medium stock pot, heat the coconut oil for 30 seconds on medium heat.
- Add the cumin seeds, onions and cook till golden.
- Add ginger paste, cumin powder, coriander, turmeric and salt. Mix well
- Add the rest of the ingredients and fold in.
- Be careful not break the vegetables with over stirring.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to keep from sticking to the base of the pot.
- Place pot inside EasyOven™ for a further 1 hour.
Serve with crusty bread or flat bread and rice.