Made in the EasyOven, this is a fool-proof recipe.
It only requires you to leave the rice to boil for 2 minutes and, because you are taking it off your stove heat source, you will never have burnt rice ever again!
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Pinch of salt
- Add water, salt and rice into a medium pot.
- Put the lid on and bring to the boil.
- Leave to boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and place entire pot into the EasyOven™ and close.
- Leave in EasyOven™ for 40 minutes to 1hr and serve straight away.
And that's it!
This rice is perfect as a side dish with a stew or make it a dish of its own with fresh parsley and butter tossed through.